2nd year English classes are writing blog posts based on the novel or drama they are currently studying in class.
Mrs Howieson’s class are currently reading Holes by Louis Sachar, a novel set in Texas both in modern times and back in the 19th century. Much of the novel focuses on discrimination so the class are focusing their blog articles on discrimination of all kinds.
Success criteria for blog articles:
- includes at least one copyright free image
- includes at least one hyperlink to another website
- includes relevant information
- avoids any plagiarism
- avoids any bias
- laid out so it can be clearly read online
- be roughly 300-500 words
- lists all the sources used
- adds tags and categories as appropriate