2nd year English classes are writing blog posts based on the novel or drama they are currently studying in class.
Miss O’Neill’s class are currently reading Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens so their articles will focus on all things Victorian.
Success criteria for blog articles:
- includes at least one copyright free image
- includes at least one hyperlink to another website
- includes relevant information
- avoids any plagiarism
- avoids any bias
- laid out so it can be clearly read online
- be roughly 300-500 words
- lists all the sources used
- adds tags and categories as appropriate